Refund and Returns Policy
Within 125 days of purchase if for whatever reason you are not completely satisfied with your SleepSecret Mattress, let us know and we’ll arrange for your mattress to be picked up and your total payment will be refunded. Please note the 125 trial is limited to one per household and can not be used to exchange for another size.
Customers outside of metro locations of Sydney, Brisbane and Melbourne are still eligible for a full refund. However, customers must arrange freight to our closest warehouse to their location. This is to be arranged and paid for by the customer.
You must try the mattress for at least 30 nights to be eligible. It takes some time for your body to adjust to a new mattress, especially if you are changing from a spring mattress to a memory foam mattress. This is why we ask you to try the mattress for at least 30 days. We do not accept return requests until you have experienced the mattress for full 30 nights. If, after sleeping on your new bed for a full 30 nights, you are not completely satisfied, contact us anytime from 31st to 125th days of purchase to arrange for its return. Furthermore, if you purchased using buy now pay later option your period for return is only 37 days.
To be eligible for a return or refund:
- you must be a full paying customer
- you have been sleeping on your mattress for 30 days.
- you must have a receipt or proof of purchase
- you must have the original box
- you purchased our product from website
You are not eligible for a return or refund
- if you have ordered the wrong size, wanting to change size, upgrade or downgrade.
- if you bought the mattress outside of our website. (eg shopping center, show ground..)
- if you do not have the original box.
- if the mattress is no longer in reasonable condition, this includes but are not limited to the following: stains, smoke, water damage, burns, odors, colored, tears, rips, contamination from liquids including bodily fluids, and damage from unstable/substandard bed bases.
- if you have ordered and returned mattress from us before, you are no longer eligible to have Risk-Free trial period when you order from us again.
Returned SleepSecret mattresses will be donated to a charity of our choosing. That is the reason why mattress must still be in a reasonable condition